Vanessa Nadal is a professor, attorney, engineer, and consultant who married Lin-Manuel Miranda.
More about the relationship
Vanessa Nadal is happily married to Lin-Manuel Miranda. The couple started dating each other in the high school where Lin was two years senior to Venessa.
Later, the couple got married on 5th September 2010. The wedding took place in New York. Also, Broadway Singers sang during their wedding.
Together, Vanessa and her husband are blessed with two children; Sebastian (b. 2014) and Francisco Miranda (b. 2018).
Quick Facts of Vanessa Nadal
|Age:||39 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||August 18, 1982|
|Full Name:||Vanessa Nadal|
|Birth Place:||New York City, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Salary:||$17k – $122k|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Father's Name:||Frank Nadal|
|Education:||Fordham University School of Law|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|Last Update:||July, 2022|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Vanessa Nadal
Who is Vanessa Nadal?
Vanessa Nadal is a professor, attorney, engineer, and consultant. She is renowned as the better half of composer, lyricist, and playwright, Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Currently, she is an adjunct professor at Fordham University School of Law.
Vanessa Nadal- Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Education, Early Life
Vanessa Nadal was born on 18th August 1982 in New York City, New York, United States to Frank Nadal (father). She is of Nadal-French ethnicity.
To date, she has not disclosed details on her family background including her mother, and siblings.
Moving towards her academics, she completed her HS Diploma from Hunter College High School. In 2000, she joined the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Four years later, she graduated from the University with Honors in Chemical Engineering.
In the sophomore year, she started her professional journey as the lab researcher of the Austrian Academy of Science as an intern for three months. Following that, she joined the Massachusetts Institute of Technology as a research intern. Also, she worked at Johnson & Johnson as a research and development intern.
In 2007, she joined the Fordham University School of Law to study law. In 2010, she graduated from the university with Honors in Juris Doctorate.
Vanessa Nadal- Professional Career
– After graduating from the Massachusetts Institute, Vanessa Nadal joined Johnson & Johnson as an R&D Scientist. At the time, she used to research an Innovative ageless Skin Platform. She was responsible to assist the development of multiple clinical skin-care technology proof-of-principle. She left the company after 2 years and 10 months to pursue her career in Law.
– In May 2008, she joined the New York Supreme Court Appellate Division as an intern. Prior to that, she used to work as a legal intern for King Ramsey Perry & Howell.
– After that, she joined Jones Day as a law clerk for 8 months. In May 2011, she became an associate for the company. As an associate, she worked with the company for about 5 years.
– In June 2016, she started her career as a self-employed legal consultant. As a legal consultant, she worked for 2 years and 7 months.
– In January 2019, she joined the Fordham University School of Law as an adjunct professor. She is the co-founder and professor of the first law school program on Cosmetics Regulations. The program covered the governmental, social, and industrial regulation of cosmetics and other personal care products.
Vanessa Nadal- Net Worth, Salary
As of 2022, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million. Her earnings as an adjunct professor are in the range of $17k – $122k.
Talking about net worth, her husband, Lin-Manuel Miranda has an estimated net worth of $80 million. His net worth is attributed to his career as a composer, librettist, rapper, and actor.
Body Measurements- Height & Weight
Vanessa Nadal has black eyes with brunette hair. She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and has a decent weight.
Controversy & Rumors
To date, she has not been involved in any sort of controversy and scandals that created headlines in the media. Besides that, she has managed to maintain distance from any type of rumors.
Vanessa is active on Twitter with the handle,@VAMNit with over 155.3k followers. She is not active on Facebook and Instagram.
On the platform, she is following the personalities like Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, and LeVar Burton.