|Age:||42 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||January 04, 1979|
|Full Name:||Jeannie Mai|
|Birth Place:||San Jose, California|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Salary:||$31k to $121k|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Host, TV Personality|
|Father's Name:||James Mai|
|Mother's Name:||Olivia TuTram Mai|
|Education:||De Anza College|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Jeannie Mai
- Jeannie Mai is having an affair.
- Her sexual orientation is straight.
More about the relationship
Jeannie Mai is currently engaged with the Jeezy. The rapper asked for the engagement with the Mai on the 27th of March 2020 which literally surprised her. They had planned to make the trip to Vietnam in April. Besides that, Jazzy was planning to purpose her on the trip.
However, the plan was failed to duo the COVID-19. Still, love finds its way. As they couldn’t make a trip to Vietnam, the rapper brought Vietnam to them through Vietnamese food and decoration. As of now, they are enjoying each other’s company.
Previously, she was married to Freddy Harteis. The wedding took place in August 2007. After 10 years of married life, they apart from their way with divorce. One of the primary reasons for the divorce was their difference in view regarding children.
She didn’t want any children where Harteis wanted to be a father.
- 1 Who is Jeannie Mai?
- 2 Jeannie Mai- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 3 Jeannie Mai- Professional Life, Career
- 4 Mai’s Net Worth, Salary
- 5 Jeannie’s Controversy, Rumors
- 6 Body Measurements- Height, Weight
- 7 Social Media Profiles
Who is Jeannie Mai?
American Jeannie Mai is a Daytime Emmy Award-winning host, actress, and stylist. She is renowned as the host of the talk show, The Real.
Next, she will be presenting the documentary, Stopping Traffic 2: Surviving Sex-Trafficking. As of now, the documentary is being filmed.
Jeannie Mai- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She was born as Jeannie Camtu Mai on the 4th of January 1979 in San Jose, California, U.S. Her father, James Mai is of Chinese ethnicity, and her mother, Olivia TuTram Mai is of Vietnamese ethnicity.
She has two siblings that include her two brothers, Daniel and Dennis.
She went through a very hard time during her childhood. Raising as a child, her parents had to go to work for their family to survive. Hence, they had to rely on other family members to take care of her and her siblings.
At the age of 9, she started experiencing sexual harassment through one of her family members. Constantly, she went through that feeling for five years. When she told her mother, she never believed in it. Due to that, she has a strained relationship with her mother.
Also, she wants to make sure that nobody goes through such events. Hence, she strongly advocates against it.
She graduated from Milpitas High School in Milpitas. Later, she attended De Anza College in Cupertino, California.
Jeannie Mai- Professional Life, Career
– Jeannie Mai started her career as a makeup artist with cosmetic manufactures, MAC Cosmetics. At the time, she was 18 years. Associated with the company as a trainer, she worked with celebrities like Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys.
– Also, she worked with Television stations like KCAL and KMAX as a stylist.
– Moving forwards, she wanted to explore her career as a host. As a host, she debuted with the Asian American TV show, Stir. later, she hosted her music countdown show on California Music Channel based in San Francisco.
– In 2005, she started hosting the TV series, Character Fantasy on the USA network. Altogether, she hosted 9 episodes till 2009. Later, she hosted MTV’s Granted along with the co-host, Frankie Muniz. Also, the host appeared in the TLC’s 10 Years Younger as a beauty squad.
– In 2008, she even hosted the beauty pageant, Miss America. Later, in 20011, she also landed as the host of the Miss Universe.
– In 2013, she featured the daytime talk show, The Real as the initial panel of the show. To the date, she hosts the show along with the co-hosts Adrienne Bailon, Loni Love, Tamera Mowry, and Tamar Braxton. Moving forward, she appeared in the TV shows, The Joker’s Wild, How Do I Look?, and GSN.
Jeannie’s Awards, Nomination
- 2018- Daytime Emmy for The Host.
- 2018, 2019- NAACP Image Awards for The Host.
- 2016, 2017, 2019- Nominated for Daytime Emmy.
Mai’s Net Worth, Salary
Through her career as the talk show host, she has made a net worth of $4 million. As the host of The Real, she makes in the range of $31k to $121k.
Also, as a stylist, her earnings are $23k to $113k. Apart from that, she makes her TV appearance too.
Jeannie’s Controversy, Rumors
As of now, she has not been through any sort of controversy that created a buzz in the media.
Body Measurements- Height, Weight
Jeannie Mai is a brown-eyed brunette. Her height is 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 58kg. She wears a dress of size 4 (US) and a shoe of size 7 (US).
Social Media Profiles
Jeannie has over 2.4 million followers on Instagram, over 894k followers on Facebook, and over 259.4k followers
on Twitter. On Twitter, she is following the personalities like Katie Porter, Holey Moley, and Joe Tessitore.
She also has a YouTube channel, TheMaiTube with around 22.2k subscribers.