Facts of Prince Louis of Cambridge
|Full Name:||Prince Louis of Cambridge|
|Age:||2 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||April 23, 2018|
|Birth Place:||Paddington, London, England, UK|
|Father's Name:||Prince William|
|Mother's Name:||Catherine Duchess of Cambridge|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Prince Louis of Cambridge|
Relationship Statistics of Prince Louis of Cambridge
|What is Prince Louis of Cambridge marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|Is Prince Louis of Cambridge having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Prince Louis of Cambridge gay ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Prince Louis’s relationship is single. He is just a toddler, hence there is nothing to mentions about his relationship.
- 1 Who is Prince Louis of Cambridge?
- 2 Birth Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity
- 3 Prince Louis of Cambridge: Family Table
- 4 Prince Louis of Cambridge: Net Worth, Salary
- 5 Body Features
- 6 Social Media: Facebook
- 7 Facts About Prince Williams
- 8 Facts of his mother, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
Who is Prince Louis of Cambridge?
In the line of the British throne, Prince Louis is in the fifth position.
Birth Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity
Prince was born on April 23, 2018, in Paddington, London, England. His father is Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and mother is Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
His ethnicity of British and has two siblings, Prince George of Cambridge and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
Prince arrived at 11.01 am at St. Mary’s Hospital and weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces. There was a huge celebration from gun salutes at the Tower of London and in Hyde Park to the ringing of bells at Westminster Abbey.
He was given the name of Louis Arthur Charles on 27 April 2018. The official title of Prince is His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge.
Prince Louis made his first public appearance at the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on May 19, 2018.
The Baptism ceremony of Prince Louis was performed on July 9, 2018, at The Chapel Royal at St James’s Palace, Westminster, UK. He wore the same royal christening gown as his brother and sister.
His godparents are Nicholas van Cutsem, Guy Pelly, Harry Aubrey-Fletcher, Lady Laura Meade, Robert Carter, and Lucy Middleton.
Prince Louis of Cambridge: Family Table
|Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, and Christian IX||Fifth Great Grandson|
|King George V and Queen Mary||Third Grandson|
|Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip||Great Grandson|
| Michael Middleton and Carole Middleton|
Prince Charles and Princess Diana
|Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, and Edward Wessex||Great Nephew|
Prince Louis of Cambridge: Net Worth, Salary
His Highness’s net worth is not yet calculated. However, the net worth of his brother Prince George is around £2.4 billion and sister Princess Charlotte is around £3 billion.
According to the sources, the worth of the Royal Family is $88 billion US.
Besides this, Prince Williams and Kate Middleton have a net worth of around $40M and $10M respectively.
This member of the Royal family has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair.
Social Media: Facebook
Prince Louis of Cambridge has a Facebook fan page that was created on Sep 4, 2017. It has more than 58.6k followers.
Facts About Prince Williams
- Prince Williams was born on June 21, 1982, in London, UK.
- His full name is William Arthur Philip Louis.
- He earned a Scottish Master of Arts Degree in 2005 from the University of St Andrews, Fife, Scotland.
- He has a scar in his forehead which was caused by a golf club accidentally. He calls it a Harry Potter scar.
- He completed his pilot training in 2008 at Royal Air Force College Cranwell.
- Prince Williams lives in Kensington Palace, Apartment 1a which has three kitchens, three-bedroom suites, a day and night nursery, and five reception rooms.
Facts of his mother, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
- Catherine Middleton was born on Jan 9, 1982, in Berkshire, England.
- Her full name is Catherine Elizabeth Middleton.
- She studied Art History from the University of St. Andrews in 2005.
- Catherine used to work as a part-time accessories buyer with the High Street fashion chain Jigsaw.